Our attorneys have handled a very significant number of dog bite and dog attack cases on behalf of people of all ages and demographics. Below is a list of results we have achieved for clients in the metropolitan Chicago area and throughout the state of Illinois.
If you have been attacked or bitten by a dog and seek the input of experienced dog bite attorneys, we invite you to contact our office for a consultation, where we can discuss your legal options.
- $620,000 For a young child who was bitten by a dog at a family cookout and then dragged through an adjacent bonfire. The child suffered significant burns to her back and legs.
- $300,000 The full limits of insurance coverage for a boy attacked by a neighbor’s pit bull when the dog managed to break from a leash and jump a fence separating the yards. The child required surgery to reduce scarring and repair nerve damage in his legs
- $322,000 For a girl who was bitten in the face (nose and ear) by a friend’s German Shepherd as she ate a sandwhich
- $250,000 A painter was at a home doing some work outside. The property owner’s dog attacked him as he was carrying buckets of paint. The man fell down a flight of stairs and broke his leg in two areas. In addition to the recovery from the dog owner’s homeowner insurance policy, a claim was also filed for workers compensation benefits to cover all of out client’s medical bills
- $160,000 As out client tried to separate his dog from another animal at a dog park, he was repeatedly bitten on his hand, sustaining nerve damage which left him with loss of grip strength and some numbness.
- $150,000 Facial scar to man who was attacked while sitting on a park bench in the Northern suburbs of Chicago.
- $99,000 Scars to chin and arms for a 55-year-old woman who was attacked by a neighbors dog as she carried in groceries
- $80,500 Awarded to a teenage girl who was attacked by a dog at a public beach. The girl sustained a visible scar to her leg which may require future plastic surgery
- $75,000 Out of court insurance settlement for a man bitten on the hand and subsequently developed an infection in the bite wound.
- $67,800 Arbitration award to a 11-year old boy who was bitten on the lip by a relatives dog. There was ‘no offer’ prior to the arbitration
- $55,000 Settlement to an elderly man who was knocked over by an off leash dog at a park
- $50,000 Payment made to a girl who had a residual scar to her cheek almost four years after the initial attack.
We have many more dog bite settlements that have been achieved through litigation and or out-of-court settlement methods. Our track record for handling dog bite cases is second to none. Call us anytime to learn how we can help you. (847) 835-8895.